We recognize that our services are critical to our customers’ operations and thereby society at large. We do everything we can to ensure safe, secure, and uninterrupted operations throughout this global crisis.
Com4 has long maintained business continuity and disaster recovery plans, which we as always are prepared to execute to ensure continuous operations. For the ongoing the COVID-19 evolution, we monitor the situation closely. We are in proactive dialogue with main suppliers and partners. We have frequent risk assessments at company executive level, and take mitigating actions where needed.
Stable operations depend first and foremost on the health of our employees. In line with recommendations from the World Health Organization and local authorities, we have been taking necessary steps to reduce our risk of potentially contracting or spreading COVID-19. As a precaution, we early implemented a strict home office policy, in order to ensure safety of our staff and robustness of our operations. Our tools and way of work are well suited to such arrangements, and this will not negatively impact Com4 functions, even if the policy should be applied for a long period.
We want to reassure our customers that we have not experienced any degraded level of service and have been able to meet all of our customers expectations. Rest assured that also going forward Com4 is committed to ensure robustness and performance of our services globally during this exceptional situation.
As of 16th of March 2020, the situation is as follows:
- All Com4 connectivity services are meeting SLAs, and are expected to do so also going forward.
- Support is operating as normal, firstname.lastname@example.org / +47 9404 9404
- The distribution / logistics of SIM/UICC/eUICC, module/chipset and routers are operating as normal.
The following policies applies:
- All network change and maintenance jobs are evaluated stringently in light of risk of reduced staff.
- Mandatory work from home for employees and contractors.
- Cease of all company travels.
- Where possible, local customer meetings and events will be carried out remotely.
- We have confirmed that our main network partners and suppliers are functioning satisfactorily and have / are taking necessary precautions.
For any other enquiries please contact your Com4 sales representative.